Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Travels and The Bump!

Ok I'm sorry its taken so long but I didn't want to do a post per day so here is a picture post of our travels and a picture of my emerging belly!

As a little outline: we started in Denver, CO, then to Newton, IL to stay with my Nana for 3 weeks until right after Thanksgiving. We then traveled to Jackson, MS to see my Grandma on my mom's side, then to New Orleans, LA to see my dad and that side of the family, then to Phoenix for our niece's baby blessing. This is the documentation!

This is a baby white squirrel...why is it cool you ask: because you can only find them naturally thriving in the wild in a few areas of the world and Olney, IL is one of them!
Here is my handsome husband hanging out in the woods in IL.

Kenyon and I at that same park!

Our Thanksgiving feast! I made sure to take a nausea pill early in the day so I can enjoy it all...I made the green bean casserole!
This is my Nana and Pepaw and their dog Bubbles! We had the pleasure of staying with them for 3 weeks!

This is my Grandma Jean who we stayed with in Mississippi for a few nights. (My mom's mother)

Here is my dad and me! He made us dinner while we were there and it was quite delicious!

Its me and my childhood pet Roxie! I think she's the cutest thing!...Kenyon thinks she's annoying.

These next 4 are from when we were in New Orleans. The delicious fried treat seen below are called beignets...they're divine! The other 2 are from this clown sir that accosted us and made us get pictures with him!



These next 2 are from a park my parents used to take me to when we lived in Abita Springs, LA. It was fun to see it again!
If my teeth look green its because I had a delicious green spearmint snowball whilst in New Orleans a few hours before!

A nice sunset.

We also went through Texas and saw some family there and to Phoenix but I'll post those pictures at a later date! Thanks for reading this far! Last here is a picture of my "bump". I would have been 16 weeks 6 days! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and can feel the little one everyday. Kenyon and I have been so blessed and I'm thankful we've had this experience to spend time with family!
Its not much but its getting bigger by the week!

Hopefully our next post will be the big baby gender post!

2 comments:

  1. You are so tiny still! I must have just pigged out with Parker b/c I was way big for my 20 week ultra sound & here you are almost there & barely poking out! Are you tuckered out from all the traveling? You guys have been everywhere! We'll be seeing you soon in Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete