Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's a...

Well Wednesday we had our 20 week ultrasound and discovered we're having a BOY! I'm so excited! I totally knew from the beginning that he was a boy! All of the old wives tales and gender calender predictors were correct! He wasn't shy at all about showing his man parts! We feel very blessed that we've come this far in the pregnancy and that he's healthy! He's got a brain (thank goodness) and his heart is great and I couldn't be happier! We celebrated Christmas morning by opening presents with my mom and stepdad Lee via webcam which was great and then we'll have dinner tonight with the fam. here in Riverton and celebrate my brother-in-laws b-day!

I love Christmas and the sense of family that we get. I'm grateful for all of mine and the friends I have as well. I'm grateful that Christ was born (not actually in December but whatevs) and gave the greatest sacrifice for us. I hope Kenyon and I can teach our little boy the true meaning of Christmas throughout the years and the amazing gift Christ was and gave us. Merry Christmas to all!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Boys are fun:) MOre baby bump pics please:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys!!! Boys are easy...I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, woot. I felt a boy would be a perfect fit for your family right now. So so fun, thanks for sharing the good news. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete