Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What I'm saving for...

Basically the whole reason for this summer is to A. have an adventure but B. make money. I don't know what Kenyon is saving his money for but I have a clear goal in my mind. It keeps me excited about working 8 hour days everyday. So I've decided to illustrate my blog with a few pictures since I haven't posted any of us for the past few times!

Because we're not having one of these for now...:
(I don't know whose baby this is but it's really cute and I thought it'd be good for the content!)

...we're going to get one of these when we come home at the end of September/beginning of October:
That's right we're getting a Boston Terrier puppy! We want a little girl and are playing around with funny names for now! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

I'm really excited about this guys! I would rather have the first one but right now is not our time so the second will do!

I'll post more pictures of our actual life soon but I figured now you all know what I'm saving for here in Ketchikan!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe:) way cute! Of course you know as soon as you get settle withthem idea of the new puppy you are going to have your own baby;) good luck saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you say you were going to name it Goober? Did I dream that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope you didn't dream it...I'm still just deciding a a little name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! Sorry I've been crazy busy with two kids, but thanks so much for visiting my blog!! You and your husband are adorable :) I'm really glad to see that you are so happy!

    ::huggs::
    Jen

    ReplyDelete