Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

20th Birthday!

So yesterday was my 20th birthday! It's crazy to think I've been on the earth for 2 decades! For my birthday Kenyon was able to get us on a zip lining excursion! It was a blast and here are some pictures from said adventure!


Here's me getting nervous for the zip line! It was cold and rainy but I was ready!

Our roommate Whitney got to come with us too!

Kenyon and I!

Me actually zip lining!

After we went zip lining, we lounged for a good portion of the day with friends around then we went out to eat to one of my favorite restaurants here called Ocean View! I got the manicotti and then for dessert on your birthday they give you free sopapias! (I have no idea how to spell that. Also for those of you who don't know what those are, they're basically fried dough with cinnamon, sugar, honey and whip cream!) Here are a few pics from that!

I know I look a bit squinty but for the record it was very dim in the restaurant!

They put a big sombrero on you and then sing! It was delish!

For presents I got some awesome stuff from my mom, including the shirt I'm wearing in the above picture, a necklace from Kenyon that I've really been wanting, and a new sweatshirt and sweatpants...here's the outfit!

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday:) you guys are so cute! Happy belated:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday, it looks like you had a very fun birthday...Zip lining looks like a lot of fun! I hope all is going well in Alaska, we miss you guys and can't wait to see you back in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! Happy birthday girl. :)
    Zip lining looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you chica! I wish I could send a candy bar your way, but I have a feeling it wouldn't survive the trip. Zip lining looks like so much fun. You are young!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday . . . sorry this is a little late. You've been following my blog for a while, but I haven't remembered to actually follow your blog.

    Anyway I hope everything is going well for you guys. I hope you are having a wonderful summer. It sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete