Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

May 29th a year ago Kenyon and I were married at his home ward in Riverton! It's been quite a crazy first year but I'm still in love with him! To celebrate our new friends Toby and Sandra who work for a jeep excursion company got us a free jeep tour! It was way fun but way dusty and bumpy! Later that night we went to dinner with our 2 married couple friends and came back to the apartment for ice cream!

I'm so happy I married Kenyon and I can't wait till we're sealed when we get back from Alaska! The first picture I'm posting is my favorite picture from our wedding! We were just soooooo tired as everyone whose been married is after their day of pictures and festivities and I want to have it framed someday 'cause I LOVE IT!



These 2 are from the excursion:

The Jeeps!


My man and I!

I have a few more pictures that I'll post at a later time but for the excursion we went on a jeep ride along old logging trails, then canoed to a place where we ate lunch and went a nature hike, then more jeeping to this really pretty overlook! It was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun anniversary! I love the pics! & you are so gorgeous in your wedding pictures. I love your half up-do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the one year anniversary! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun up there in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I definitely felt like that at my reception, so glad I'll never have to do that again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right...that pic of you two is hilarious:) Congrats! Well on your way to the big 7 like Matt and I:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you ever think you'd be spending your first anniversary in Alaska?

    ReplyDelete