Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

4 Months!

Ok so I realize I've been quite the slacker with blogging but to be honest I'm just trying to enjoy the summer with the babe before I start throwing school into the mix! We've been keeping busy with going to the fair (twice), family events, and being with friends! I don't have pics for this post but I'm going to include some in the next which I promise will not take nearly as long to post :) As of August 20th Berick turned 4 months old! He's getting so big and I love him more and more everyday!

Stats:
-Weight: 13.5 lbs
-Length: 24 inches
-Head Size: I don't remember the exact measurement but he's now in the 36th percentile for his head :)

He is learning so much these days! He giggles now and it completely melts me! He's a little stinker though because from day to day the things that make him giggle change but I guess that just makes each time he does it more special :) He's still hanging out in 3 month clothes but that's just fine with me! He really likes to cuddle with this fuzzy, green blanket that we have and he really loves to go swimming! He just floats around with me holding him and takes it all in! Each month that passes I can't believe how much he's grown. I just keep thanking Heavenly Father for the blessing that he's given me. I love Berick more than I have ever loved anything in my life. Don't get me wrong I love Kenyon and my family but the love for your child is just amazing!

Well in closing just wanted to say thanks to the people who read my blog! I think I might be switching to a different blogging website though of something because for some reason blogger is acting so bizzarre on my computer! We'll see if I can figure it out! Stay tuned for the next post with pics!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the kids laughing at different things every day! It can be a bit depressing when you think you know how to make your kid laugh and the next day they aren't entertained at all by it. Molly did that until she started to remember stuff around 1.

    ReplyDelete