Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

3 Months

Our litte man is growing so fast! We've been keeping him busy this summer! I didn't post all of my pics because blogger drives me nuts with uploading but if you want to see them all just go to my facebook page :) We've been so busy with traveling, seeing family, and just enjoying the summer! Berick is learning and growing and doing new things and SMILING all the time! I just love it and I love him! Here are a few of my favorite pics! I'll post more next month when I have some stats on him. He is however getting quite long! Love him to pieces and thoroughly enjoy seeing his personality come out! I try to thank Heavenly Father everyday for the great blessing he's given Kenyon and I.



















2 comments:

  1. He sure looks cute in Daddy's mitt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that last picture of him! He has grown so much...I will have to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete