Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Due Date

Well today (May 10th 2011) was my estimated due date for the babe seen below! It'll have been 3 weeks tomorrow that he's been in our lives! I can't believe that Heavenly Father has trusted Kenyon and I to raise this precious little guy and teach him the gospel. Someone asked me if I felt a lot of responsibility and if I was nervous and I said no. I mean there is a lot of responsibility but as long as Kenyon and I are living the gospel then it'll be easy to teach him! In lew of today being Berick's intended birthday I'll highlight some things about him!I like this picture 'cause I think Berick has the cutest little head! He just looks like a little bean to me!

At 3 Weeks Berick Likes:


  • Eating

  • Being Warm

  • Pooping: how can I tell you ask? Well everytime he's done grunting he just has this relaxed look on his face :)

  • His binky

  • Fluffy warm blankets

  • From time to time he enjoys cuddling and sleeping on mine or Kenyon's chest :)

At 3 Weeks Berick Dislikes:



  • Being cold: this includes coming out of the bath, wipes, and being naked

  • Being burped

  • Hiccups

  • Not getting food as soon as he wants it

  • Painful gas

I won't lie and say parenthood has been a breeze and I've totally gotten the hang of it. I will say that there are moments in the middle of the night when I'm frustrated and tired and he's being fussy when he will all of a sudden calm down and smile at me. It brings everything into perspective. Its only been 3 weeks but I couldn't imagine our lives without this little guy. I love him so much and hope he can feel that love! In closing I'm posting a video of Berick doing some tummy time! Some may think its boring but I think its cute!







2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I love him! He doesn't seem to mind tummy time either. Good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He and I have many of the same likes and dislikes!

    ReplyDelete