Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

1 Month of Love

Our little Bean is officially 1 month old! Well he turned one month on the 20th but I wanted to make sure I had plenty of pics to post! This past month I won't say has been easy but its been rewarding and Kenyon and I are very much in love with this little man! Here are some stats for Berick at 1 month:


  • Weight: 9lbs 2oz

  • Height/Length: 20.5 inches

  • We don't know the exact measurement but his head size is in the 10th percentile! Although he has a tiny head, he doesn't have a tiny brain!

Here are pics from the last month of our little Bear!


I could kiss these cheeks all day!...and I do!


A little smile for Grandma Nina



These next few are of him sleeping which isn't all that interesting but I think his hands are hilarious! He never really relaxes them!







For this one he's actually grabbing on to the blanket!

These next ones are of him nakey 'cause I think he's so dang cute when he's naked! I'm going to embarass the crap out of him when he's older and tell girls how cute his bum was!





It still seems surreal to me that this little man is mine but I'm so grateful that he's here! He's starting to smile more which I LOVE! I get about 1-2 good smiles a day! They melt my heart! His likes and dislikes are about the same as previously posted. We've figured out the formula situation for the most part. I think we've come to the conclusion that our little guy has a milk allergy so we've got him on a formula that is milk free! I can't believe a whole month has gone by since we had him! He's a sweet boy when the gas isn't bothering him and even then, he's cute! I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for giving Kenyon and I this blessing and for giving us the patience through the frustrating times. I'm also grateful for Kenyon. He can see when I'm at a breaking point and takes over and is constantly telling me I look good even though I certainly don't feel it yet. I'm excited to see what kind of personality Berick ends up with but if now is any indication, we're going to have a fiesty one on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. JEANNETTE! Hi. I found your cute blog through my friend Sarah. I love your family

    ReplyDelete