Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 Weeks

Well I don't have much to report right now, nor do I have pictures to share but I figure its time for an update! I'm 5 weeks away from my due date putting me at 35 weeks pregnant! Baby Petersen is doing really well. He's moving all the time and getting bigger, coincidently making me bigger :) We've basically got all the essentials we need for when he comes so I feel pretty good about that. I've really loved watching Kenyon assemble our big items like the pack 'n' play and swing! I think he's getting more excited even if he doesn't show it all the time! I had a baby shower a few weekends ago and we got some really cute stuff and I've got a baby shower here in Logan this weekend that should prove to be fun! I keep looking at the clothes and thinking how we'll have a baby to fill those clothes soon enough! I'm just so excited and feel so blessed to have this baby and I can't wait to see how he fits into our lives and see the personality he has! In other news, this up coming fall I'll be going back to school! I'm pretty excited about it and a little big anxious! I have a lot of people asking me how I'm going to go to school and care for a baby. Well, let me tell you our plan! I'm going to take 2 online classes and 1 class on campus! It'll be fun because Kenyon will get out of class at 4:15 and I have to be to class at 4:30 so we'll be doing a baby hand off on campus! I think it'll be difficult to manage a baby and take classes but I feel that this is what's right for us! We've made a plan and hope it goes the right way! Other than the previously mentioned things I'm just waiting for the baby! I keep myself busy though with institute and time with friends so have no fear, I'm not just sitting at home all the time although I'm ok with not having a ton to do right now. Its like the calm before the "storm". Its nice to rest before life gets hectic with the baby! Plus walking around recently has proved to be less than fun because my hips hurt but alas we're nearing the end! I think for the next post I'll put some pictures in of the cute stuff we have for the baby and some of Kenyon and I! I just wanted to post something to keep people reading...that is if anyone does read this!

2 comments:

  1. Well for your information, I read your posts and I love hearing your updates. I'm glad you and Kenyon are ready because James and I have pretty much nothing yet. My friend that was due April 15th just had her baby last Friday and I've started getting really worried because if this little one comes that early I'll still have 2 finals to pass after giving birth. Gonna be a good weekend huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. My sister has been in school with a baby for the past year and a half. She graduates this week. So it is possible to go to school with a baby.

    ReplyDelete