Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hardware Ranch and a Belly Pic!

Ok so I haven't posted in a few weeks but to make up for that I've got some pictures so it's all good! At the beginning of the month some friends of ours from Boise, Toby and Sandra, came to visit for a weekend! We had a blast! We went sledding, ate tons of food, watched movies, and played games! One of the high lights was going to the Hardware Ranch to see the elk! Here are some pics from that adventure. Sadly we didn't get any pics of Toby and Sandra...I know it doesn't make any sense!Here is some of the beautiful scenery we encountered. This is the valley where the ranch is!
Here is Kenyon and I! He was very cold but lucky for me I have a baby in the front keeping me nice and warm!Here are some of the elk! I always wonder what they're thinking when a big horse drawn sled full of people comes by them every few minutes...I'm going to go out on a limb and say they don't think we're nearly as cool as they are!Here's another one of my dear husband and I! I was getting mad at him because both of his smiles looked like he was less than thrilled to be there! I kept saying "Look happy to be my husband!"
Look at this guy! I don't have any insightful things to say about him but he looks regal to me...majestic!
Once in the car Kenyon proved to me that he wasn't a cyborg and gave me a big excited smile! I knew he loves me!
Here are 2 pics of me rocking my baby bump! I took them today which is why I'm in sweats and looking a bit lack luster but hey at leasts its a pic! According to the doctor's office I'm 24 weeks, 3 days pregnant but according to the ticker at the top of the blog I'm 24 weeks, 5 days. Either way I'm inching my way to the 3rd trimester and will only get bigger from here!
Baby Petersen is doing well! At his 20 week ultrasound they found a little bit of fluid in his kidney which at first really got me worried but the doctor thinks its not anything to worry about and we get to have another ultrasound sometime in March to check on him! It'll be so nice to see him again before he's born! Thanks for reading all the way down to here! Perhaps I'll start being more dilligent about posting pics but for the record it's been in the last like 2 weeks that I've really started looking preggo! Kenyon commented the other night that I had "exploded". If I didn't know the person he really was I would have punched him for calling my fat but I know he merely meant Baby Petersen was making his little 1 pound presence known! That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. "Explosion" or not, I love your pregnantness. Thanks for the invite the other night, I was sad we couldn't make it. We're pretty good game goers, maybe we could do this another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful with your little baby bump, girl! and yes...I'll be in UT for about another 4 or 5 weeks. Where are you living? It's hard for me to go places because my two kids are a little high maintenance :) But u could come visit here! I know my mom would love to see you too!

    ReplyDelete