Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Started

Well Berick is getting bigger and doing so many cute, funny little things! I feel like I can't keep up and I'm so worried about missing something! I catch it on film when I can but alas sometimes I miss! So I've started a journal for Berick. I don't enjoy writing a journal for myself so I figured I'll write one for my children! Its basically just a compilation of the cute things he does and the feelings I have towards him and my experiences with him. I figure I'll keep one for each of our children and then when they hit a certain age say like 18 I'll give them the journals I've kept over the years so they can have them. I realize this is a bit of an undertaking but its something I'm going to give a try and see how it goes! Next week will have an exciting post because it'll be Berick's 9 month appointment and I'll get his stats and make sure all is developing well! Until then here are a few pics to appease the masses...well or the few people who read my blog :)
Yep you can squeeze him if you see me in real life...I do it multiple times a day :)

It kind of looks like he wants to fight me but don't worry I know he loves me!

Silly boy put his binky in upside down!

He can throw out some excellent faces!
 Aside from the journal writing, on Monday I'm going to start working out again. A big part of me not wanting to workout at night was that I hated leaving Berick but I'll go after 8 when he goes to bed and I won't feel like I'm missing anything! I'm not saying I'll successfully start working out on a regular basis but I'm going to try! I need to get out of the house and without all my stay at home mom friends around anymore I need it! Don't worry I'll be making more friends but until that happens I need something to get me out! I'm looking forward to the summer/warmer weather already so I can go out again without freezing and hit the Aquatic Center! That's enough ranting for now! Until next week...


3 comments:

  1. Too bad we never did exercising together when I was there, because I do it now too! Man, what were we thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the journal thing for my girls. I just have a small notebook where I write cute things they've done that day. Writing in it is part of my bed time routine with them. When they get older I'll start asking them what they want me to write for them.

    At first I thought I wouldn't do it very consistently, but I've ended up doing it most every day. Two things that help 1.it's part of bedtime and 2. the note book pages are small so there isn't pressure to write a ton.

    ReplyDelete